Sunday, May 15, 2011

I hate this part right here....

Testing, testing... Check one, check two, check, check... Is this thing on?

Okay, I'm done with the weirdest. As you'll soon find out, I'm in no short supply of weird things to say. When I discribed this blog as somewhere that I blog random ramblings at times, I wasn't joking. I'm famous for saying, and blogging, whatever comes to my mind and I rarely believe in censoring myself. Or at least I say that, the real problem is I have no filter. With me it's an in brain out mouth sort of deal with rarely a referee there to call time outs or fouls. Anyway, back to the point of the blog.

If you're a loyal reader then you're familiar with my other blog that is attached to my website http://www.dee-deeanderson.com/.
 If you're not familiar please take a look at my site and catch yourself up on how I roll. Please feel free to leave me a message. I always write back. I'm in the process of getting rid of the other blog but I figured I'd leave it up for awhile until everyone gets used to coming here. In the meantime I wanted to take this time to introduce myself.

So, umm...hey, I'm the Pied Piper. And in the immortal words of Bart Simpson: "Who the Hell are you?" It's your turn now introduce yourselves and stay tuned for the next blog.

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment